Things have moved quickly since Brisbane. I have dot-pointed my recent movements for your interest.
Can I just add how impressed I am at your blogs and the responses from your students. There are some super themes, ideas and pedagogy exhibited in your sage like guidance of your classes.
It is important to remember the week we had on Straddie, it was great learning. I will perhaps be a little lean on this blog but your will see small dots popping up all over Tasmania.
- Hobart Airport 8 degrees at 10pm
- Nice to be home
- Monday at work clean up debris from relief teachers
- Order GoPro Camera and accessories
- Work flat stick all week
- Bought GarminGPS
- Planned Tassie trip for May/June (Hols in Tas) to do litter surveys
- Thursday played with GoPro and GPS
- Friday a deep L building off the SE coast
- Saturday made it to the Shack-Bliss!
- Got my art website firing-www.huntergathererfineart.com for those who are interested, it was dormant for months til a timely phone call from my IT mate told me it was live again Hurray!
- Bombers 6-1
- Sitting in the lounge room of the shack on the computer doing this blog. Swell 6mS about the same SW. Waiting til wind drops a bit, gale.
All good I hope. Will get through your emails when my computer lets me. I am having a Little Britain moment on the old Ienovo Think Pad “Computer says no!” I will be with you soon.
I have kids looking for dead mutton birds